a little taste of the handmade goodness you will find on the site...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Unisex baby shower gift ides...

I have never been a great one for surprises, and when it came to knowing what 'flavour' our babies were - I had to know! Unbelievably all three of my little angels managed to keep their mummy guessing as they had their legs tightly closed for the scans. Three pregnancies, three shy scans...and three gorgeous girls, mean my life is a whirlwind of pinks and purples. I am about to become an Aunty and by choice my Brother is not finding out what they are having - which leads me to today's blog. It is easy to get baby shower gifts when you know the gender - but not to many Dads to be would be happy with their future rugby star being given a pink tutu. Here is a great unisex buy from the Lylly-fysh:

http://www.littlekiwisnest.co.nz/product.php?VP=2312

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of our website?