a little taste of the handmade goodness you will find on the site...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas mayhem

Has Christmas just knocked you for six? I can't believe we're 10 days into December already - eeek. Still so many presents to buy, let-alone wrap, christmas parties to be had - kindy, work, friends etc etc -, & last mintue orders to send out!



I finally got around to wrapping some little presents yesterday with the expectation I'd wake this morning to them all unwrapped by my mischevious 2 year old. Mischief she got up to, but it wasn't what I expected ... I was awoken to Miss 2 & Miss 4 full of excitment that they'd set up a christmas treasure hunt for me. Yep, that's our new tradition but it spells trouble coming from them!



Anyway, to cut a long story short - I searched high & low (well, low mostly) & only recovered half of the presents. And yep, they can't remember where they hid the other half!



Back to business ... there are some really cool handmade creations available on Little Kiwis Nest, ready to be wrapped & included in your very own treasure hunt! If you get in quick, Harpsters, Marshmellow Magic, Yours Naturally & Mostly Monsters have some terrific discounts available.



Be sure to follow us on facebook for up to date info from all the designers who showcase their creations on Little Kiwis Nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of our website?