a little taste of the handmade goodness you will find on the site...

Monday, December 14, 2009

What's green under your tree?

I trawled through the stores on Little Kiwi's Nest looking for a theme tonight. I thought there may just be a few green, handmade creations which could tie in nicely to the season - ie not green with envy that other people seem to have finished their Christmas shopping & I haven't! I'm staring at this whopping great chunk of green Christmas tree that takes up most of my lounge. This thing is HUGE!

Anyway, once I started looking for green I found that everyone has made such gorgeous creations in all sorts of green hues. I LOVE green, an dhope you do too. This is installment one of all things green!
Purchase your last minute Christmas presents directly from our home-based designers here - http://littlekiwisnest.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of our website?