Thursday, May 13, 2010
Please tell us who you are & what you do?
Where do you do your best thinking?
When I'm out walking.
If you had time to learn a new skill what would it be?
When you are not involved in your craft/business- what can you usually be found doing
Either helping out with school fundraisers, walking or Blogging about kids with special needs etc in my new blogzine (www.handsupnz.wordpress.com)
FAST FIVE ...
1. What is the last thing that made you belly laugh? Would probably be at my son's expense as he has Aspergers and sometimes his take on the world is hillarious.
2. What book is on your bedside table? I have just finished reading Cirque du Freak Vampires Assistant, Darren Shan.
3. What was the last cd/ipod track etc that you listened to? It would have been something by The Killers or Muse
4. What statement do you hear yourself say to your kids that remind you of your upbringing? Walk don't run.
5. Who controls the remote in your house? I do, when the kids cartoons aren't on
VISIT LITTLE LIZZIES ONLINE STORE HERE