a little taste of the handmade goodness you will find on the site...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One for the Aussies .... We love MAROON!


If you haven't already guessed, I'm still Aussie at heart even thought I've been in NZ for nearly 5 years!  Everyone who knows me knows that I'm quite allergic to exercise & go into anaphylactic shock if I have to watch any sport on tv (especially cricket - sorry Dad).  BUT I do put up with the State of Origin series, not because I understand the game, or even like it for that matter, but I LOVE watching people watching it!

There's always at least one person who thinks that they can somehow help the players if they physically swerve around 'dodging' the opponents on tv.  And then there's the person who tends to hold their breath when something intense is happening - just watch their face turning redder & redder until at last they have to inhale an almighty breath, ready for the next intense play.  Oh, & the people who 'whoop' around the lounge at the wrong moments & then get all embarrassed that they actually cheered on the wrong team (oh, is that one me?!?).

Yep, gotta love origin night!

I grew up in sunny Queensland (missing that sunshine right about now) & I'm feeling well inspired to share my favourite red products (not so many true maroon ones!) found on http://littlekiwisnest.co.nz

Whatever the team you barrack for, have a great, entertaining night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of our website?